Intestinal Support: Beneficial flora have been found to modulate inflammatory and hypersensitivity responses, an observation thought to be, at least in part, due to the regulation of cytokine function. Clinical studies suggest that they can prevent reoccurrences of inflammatory bowel disease in adults.
Antibiotic Therapy Support: When clinically using antibiotics, it is vital to simultaneously replace the collateral losses of beneficial flora. This approach reduces secondary disorders such as diarrhea, Clostridium difficile infection and immune suppression.
Immune Support: Beneficial flora reinforce the mucosal barrier of the intestines, associated with the gut-associated lymph tissue (GALT), helping to prevent pathogens, toxins and allergens from entering the rest of the body.
- Symbiotic principle: High volume blend of small intestine bacteria of Lactobacillus strains as well as large intestine bacteria of Bifidobacterium strains. When a balance of therapeutic levels of various probiotic strains are combined, their effectiveness is magnified.
- Human Strains: Use of all therapeutic strains familiar to the human GI tract is essential for proper population of beneficial micro biome. Human strains assist the body to more readily populate and maintain this beneficial array of flora.
- Hypoallergenic: This formulation yields a balanced formula of histamine degrading, histamine producing and histamine neutral strains.
- Streptococcus thermophilus: This nonpathogenic, probiotic bacterium protects the health of the gastrointestinal tract. This bacterium protects against intestinal dysbiosis caused by a disruption in the balance of healthy gut flora. S. thermophilus prevents the attachment of pathogenic bacteria to gastrointestinal walls.
- Stability: Due to specific strain selection and processing, ProFloraS does not require refrigeration to maintain peak potency.
- Non-GMO, Dairy FREE, Corn FREE, Soy FREE, Gluten FREE
One vegetable capsule contains 30 billion units of:
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacterium longum
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus paracasei
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus salivarius
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Streptococcus thermophilus
Bio-Charged Crystalloid Electrolytes
Bio-Charged Crystalloid Electrolytes are derived from a proprietary process, are all natural, and are in the state in which minerals exist within plants. In nature, when water cascades over rocks picking up minerals from the soil, larger colloidal minerals are formed. Subsequently, when plants take up these minerals they are changed into more usable monoatomic crystalloid form. Because of their minute size, Bio-Charged Crystalloid Electrolytes can boost absorption, thereby rapidly influencing hydration, energy production and elimination of cellular waste. These electrolytes also increase the delivery of oxygen to the cells to achieve and maintain peak function and cellular response. The Bio-Charged Crystalloid Electrolytes found in LyteSorb include: Magnesium, Copper, Iodine, Manganese, Zinc, Potassium, Cobalt, Sodium, Selenium, Chromium, Silicon, and Boron.*