The importance of calcium in preventing osteoporosis is undeniable. Yet, calcium does not work alone in creating strong, healthy bones. Although calcium is a major constituent of bone, the whole bone matrix is composed of a variety of other minerals including phosphorus, magnesium, over 20 trace elements, proteins, collagen, and glycosaminoglycans. Any combination of these may be lost in diseases related to bone deterioration. It is imperative to replace them all in order to rebuild bone.
The superiority of Microcrystalline Calcium Hydroxyapatite (MCHC) compared to traditional forms of calcium has been shown in a number of controlled calcium balance and calcium absorption studies. The whole bone extract is exceptionally well-absorbed, producing more prolonged positive balance than soluble calcium salts. MCHC has been uniquely found to not only prevent further loss of bone, but to restore its mineral content, and is also well-tolerated. Unlike calcium carbonate, the bone extract does not produce carbon dioxide known to interfere with digestion.
It is important not to confuse MCHC with bone meal. Although MCHC is derived from bone, MCHC is specially processed to retain all bone minerals and organic residues intact in their natural physiological ratios. Unlike many bone meal products, MCHC is not heated or treated with chemical solvents.
- MCHC: Calcium microcrystalline hydroxyapatite is a calcium compound which contains minerals in their natural ratios, as well as residues of matrix, proteins, and glycosaminoglycans.*
- Vitamin D3: Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption, and reduces urinary calcium loss, both essential mechanisms for maintaining proper calcium levels in the body, and for healthy bone composition.*
- Magnesium glycinate: Highly absorbable magnesium chelate for sensitive individuals; assists the uptake and utilization of calcium and synergizes the secretion of parathyroid hormone.*
- Boron glycinate: Boron supports calcium, phosphorous, and magnesium metabolism, and reduces the loss of these minerals through the urine. Boron plays a role in the synthesizing of estrogen, vitamin D, and other steroidal hormones and protects these hormones from rapid breakdown. In addition, boron strengthens the connective structure in bone matrix.*
- Zinc picolinate: Zinc plays a fundamental role in collagen formation and healthy tissue development, including bone.*
Three vegetable capsules contain:
- 5 mg Boron glycinate
- 25 mg Zinc picolinate
- 250 mg Magnesium glycinate
- 1000 IU Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)
- 1700 mg Microcrystalline hydroxyapetite
Bio-Charged Crystalloid Electrolytes
Bio-Charged Crystalloid Electrolytes are derived from a proprietary process, are all natural, and are in the state in which minerals exist within plants. In nature, when water cascades over rocks picking up minerals from the soil, larger colloidal minerals are formed. Subsequently, when plants take up these minerals they are changed into more usable monoatomic crystalloid form. Because of their minute size, Bio-Charged Crystalloid Electrolytes can boost absorption, thereby rapidly influencing hydration, energy production and elimination of cellular waste. These electrolytes also increase the delivery of oxygen to the cells to achieve and maintain peak function and cellular response. The Bio-Charged Crystalloid Electrolytes found in LyteSorb include: Magnesium, Copper, Iodine, Manganese, Zinc, Potassium, Cobalt, Sodium, Selenium, Chromium, Silicon, and Boron.*